Warehousing and Logistics Assistants Interns
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Transportation & Logistics ]
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, January 31 2024
Within Zambia , Lusaka, South – Central Africa
Learn more about TopFloor Limited
Top Floor Limited jobs in Zambia
Our client, a Crop Science Innovation company, is seeking to recruit Warehousing and Logistics Interns to join their team. The Warehousing and Logistics Interns will assist in Seed Warehousing and Supply Chain activities as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Keep inventory accurate and in good acceptable conditions
Conduct Spot checks, Weekly and Monthly Stock take in the warehouses
- Ensure all Nonconforming products they are identified and marked for Destruction.
- Pick, and ship the orders of customers in good condition while providing the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with External and internal regulations on Warehousing managements.
- Identify Gaps in the working processes and propose reviews
- Ensure Timely Loading and Offloading of Products
- Help support the implementation of the Safety standards on site
participate in RCA and all EH & S activities on site
- Participate fully in toolbox activities on site
- Perform Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Qualifications
- A certificate or Diploma in General agriculture, Warehousing and logistics, Purchasing and Supply, Operations Management, Business Administration
Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Data analysis and Computer skills. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Have great Knowledge on Mathematics
- Reliability + Disciplined
- Manage challenges and handle work pressure well.
- Good Data analysis and Computer skills
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org