AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Provider
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Health Care , Category: Healthcare ]
AIDS Healthcare Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, February 19 2024
Within Zambia , Lusaka, South – Central Africa
Similar Jobs in Zambia
Learn more about AIDS Healthcare Foundation
AIDS Healthcare Foundation jobs in Zambia
The VMMC Provider will work with other clinical staff to provide VMMC procedures to clients. The incumbent will be required to perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Provide leadership to both the clinical and support staff in the delivery of safe, high-quality, high-volume VMMC services.
- Works with other partners as well as management of the facility to ensure that VMMC services run smoothly.
- Develop strategies that promote the benefits of VMMC to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of demand creation mechanisms in conjunction with Policy, Advocacy and Marketing teams.
- Identify localities or communities where there are circumcision needs and add establish contact with young people to seek their views on how to successfully offer them services.
- Ensure that clients are linked to other HIV prevention services.
- Ensure that VMMC and STI services are implemented in line with Ministry of Health policies and guidelines.
- Adheres to internationally recognized standards of quality in VMMC for HIV prevention.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks without compromising on quality.
Those interested in this position must possess following:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- A Certificate in Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in implementing HIV prevention programming preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with VMMC for HIV prevention required.
- Must have a valid practicing license from the Health Professional Council of Zambia (HPCZ).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
- Interested candidates meeting the above stated qualifications and skills are required to submit their applications letters with the following documents: Curriculum Vitae with Three (3) traceable Referees, academic and professional qualifications, full registration with relevant Professional Bodies where applicable to the address below by Wednesday, 7th February 2024.
- Applicants should provide valid phone numbers for easy communication. Applications should be clearly marked in the Email Subject line with the position being applied for as shown below.
- Application for Employment_ Data Entry Clerk_Liteta
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org