Territory Sales Executives
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Telecommunications , Category: Sales & Retail ]
Jobs at: MTN Zambia
Within Zambia , Lusaka, South – Central Africa
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive
- Provides support to the trade infrastructure and resources that have been availed in a designated territory. Further goes to identify and build trade business opportunities and prospects;
- Drives the subscriber acquisition machinery through agents and champs;
- Supports product availability and visibility in channels in the trade;
- Develops and executes plans in the trade;
- Ensures the acquisition of quality gross additions;
- Drives MPOs productivity in the assigned territory;
- Manages Lead Agents and Champs and ensures the minimum number of champs and Lead agents are met;
- Ensures effective coverage of market on sales and visibility;
- Ensures Agents are compliant and regularly visited;
- Recruitment of brick and mortar for BYOD and agency;
- Monitors all conversions of mobile money and data;
- Performs any other tasks as may be assigned by Supervisors.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A Certificate or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent;
- 2 years Sales experience in a Service Industry;
- Experience in Telecommunications environment will be an added advantage;
- Intermediary to Advanced Skills using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates are mandated to answer the below on their cover page to the hiring Manager.
Values are the core of MTN Zambia’s culture. Our five values called ‘Live Y’ello’ is the force that unites and inspires each one of us to make an impact that matters in the world. So, tell us: Which one of our five Live Y’ello Values resonates most with you and why?
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
- Lead with Care
- Can-do with Integrity
- Collaborate with Agility
- Serve with Respect
- Act with Inclusion
- Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org