World Bicycle Relief
Shop Assistants x5
Buffalo Bicycles Zambia Limited is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to apply for employment as Shop Assistants in our organization on a 1year Fixed Term Contract. Preferred candidates should reside in the specified areas.
Locations: Chipata (1), Mpika (1), Kalomo (1), Mpongwe (1), Kaoma (1)
- Shelf packing and helping customers identify faults on Bicycles
- Processing payments and correctly code expenditures (travel expenses, fuel) and also ensure that payments are adequately authorised and supported, filling adequate accounting source documents
- Customer experience and service management
- Ensuring secure and tidy maintenance of office buildings and assets under their control.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Attention to detail / Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Office and Pastel Partner
A clear understanding of operational policies and procedures
A clear understanding of operational plans
A clear understanding of statutory requirements with regards to finance.
Qualifications and Experience:
Grade 12 Certificate
Certification in Business or related field added advantage
Must have good customer relations / knowledge of Bicycle repair added advantage
Method of Application
Please email your application & copies of certified academic qualifications before close of business
Hand / Mail delivery to – Plot 38389, off Kafue Road, Behind Makeni Mall / P.O Box 38991 Lusaka.
Buffalo Bicycle Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job please visit worldbicyclerelief.org;.