Radisson Blu Hotel Lusaka
It’s show time! Are you sophisticated? Do you have a love for food? Can you inspire a team? If you Say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
If you are upbeat, able to run a restaurant with passion in order to create the Wow Factor and a memorable dining experience, then this could be your next course.
A smile is essential, but you can’t hide behind it, you must be confident in business essentials, guest satisfaction and revenue generation.
Key Responsibilities of Restaurant Manager:
- Ensures that guests receive quality service at all times
- Achieves customer satisfaction and Food & Drink revenue goals by managing Food & Drink team members.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the food & drink menus
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- Controls and analyses operational departmental costs on an on-going basis and takes necessary action to control negative deviation.
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of Restaurant Manager:
Prior Hospitality Training
Diploma in Hospitality
5 years in an International Branded Hotel
Proficient in all Restaurant & Bar procedures
A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.