Tyche Global Logistics
About Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Tyche Global Logistics Limited is a professional and fast-growing global transportation and logistics service company. We provide our clients with a wide range of tailor-made solution services aimed at exceeding their expectations. We enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, career growth, and work/life balance.
We are looking for the services of a qualified Human Resource Officer to join our team.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – LUSAKA
Human Resources Officer will be responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the human resources department. The Job Holder will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment, selection and on-boarding process.
- Payroll Management
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Proven working experience of at least 5 years in a similar role.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrated experience with Human Resources Metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.