Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC)
The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (“the Commission”) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry. The Commission was established under the Competition and Consumer Protection Act, No. 24 of 2010 of the Laws of Zambia.
Its mission statement is to safeguard and promote a competitive business environment and enhance consumer welfare by prohibiting anti-competitive and unfair trading practices in Zambia.
In order to align its operations to good governance practices, the Commission wishes to recruit for the following posts:
position: administrative assistant (1)
directorate: human resource and administration
reports to: provincial investigator
grade: ccpc f
- Undertakes timely the provision of secretarial services in order to enhance operations of the Commission.
- Undertakes effectively maintenance of buildings and surroundings in order to enhance conducive working environment.
- Undertakes timely provision of office space and accommodation to officers in order to accommodate everyone.
- Undertakes timely availability and maintenance of office equipment in order to enhance effective and efficient operations of the departments.
- Undertakes effectively availability and maintenance of transport services in order to enhance mobility of officers and equipment.
- Undertakes effectively administration and utilization of petty cash in line with policies in order to enhance effective and efficient operations of the Provincial Office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
- Diploma Public Administration or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of accounting processes and procedures.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Team player, committed, motivated and pays attention to detail.
- Exhibit a high level of integrity and professional ethic.
- Valid Driver’s Licence an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the respective stated qualifications and experience should submit their applications with a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of their academic qualifications including three (3) traceable referees to:
The Director – Human Resource and Administration
Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
4th Floor, Main Post Office
P O Box 34919
Interested candidates should send their CVs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com